We, the humans, at Human Literacy Consultant LLC...
1. Strive for Divergent Intellectual Diversity.
2. Know HOW YOU THINK is more important than how you look.
3. Understand that "there are only two races: the race to win and the human race. At some point, everybody's gotta decide which race they're in."
4. Don't shy from questions like "where are your uniforms?"
5. Want to know, "how did they treat you?"
6. Want you ask and answer, "how did you treat them?"
7. Encourage proactive empathy by helping others engage the uncomfortable.